By Morgan Bryce
The Opelika Planning Commission granted a conditional use request at its Sept. 27 meeting to local business owner Lynn Brown, who will open an indoor trampoline center at Pepperell Corners.
In other business, the commission:
– Approved a preliminary and final plat for the property of Kenison Marsh SD, Parcel B, Lot 1, located at Highway 29 N
– Approved a preliminary and final plat for two lots located at 3529 Lee Road 54 (Society Hill Road)
– Approved a preliminary and final plat for two lots located at 2003 Marvyn Parkway
– Gave a positive recommendation to the city council for re-zoning property located at 2004 Yarbrough Drive
– Tabled discussion on amendments to the ordinance regarding truck fueling services until its Oct. meeting
– Discussed improvements to the curb and gutters at 507 Geneva Street.